Paaru has a permanent sponsor, but is still available for adoption and fostering. If you are interested in sponsoring another animal in need, please check back to the animals section.
P aaru was found roaming the streets without coordination by our vet who knew at first glance that something was definitely wrong with her. Detailed examination revealed neurological issues. With the adept care of our efficient team, this 8-month-old pupper sprung back to health at full tilt in no time.
Being the amicable heap of joy that Paaru is, she is the absolute companion for anyone. If adoption is unfeasible, but you would still like to be part of Paaru’s journey, you could consider sponsoring her needs while we take care of her for you, and you could come visit her as you please!
All animals adopted from HAS are or will be sterilised for free at the ABC and Rescue Centre. It is mandatory and entirely free of cost for the adopter. Paaru's sterilised.
Frank Liang from May 2022
The monthly expense for a dog in the care of HAS is INR 4000 (USD 50). If you are interested in sponsoring Paaru, please click the sponsor button below to receive more information.Sponsor
Adoption means taking responsibility for the animal, and providing the animal with their forever home. HAS offers extensive support for the adopter, and free lifetime treatment for the animal.Adopt
Fostering means nurturing the animal in your premises until they can move to a permanent home. This will usually take a few weeks. HAS is offering extended support throughout the foster period.Foster
+91 97 91 53 22 66
The procedure for adopting or fostering an animal from HAS varies from animal to animal and from person to person, but the following steps are always involved one way or the other.
1. Let us know of your interest in whichever way suits you the best.
2. We will arrange for you to visit your preferred animal at their home at the Sanctuary or ABC and Rescue Centre.
3. We will discuss in person with you the practicalities of adopting/fostering an animal.
4. You will ensure that all your family members affected by the adoption/fostering are in agreement, and that they will do their best to promote the interests of the animal.
5. We will do a house visit to ensure that you and the animal would be comfortable living with each other there. If necessary, we will advise on ways to adjust the living quarters to suit the animal.
6. You will pick up the animal from its present location, or, if possible, we will drop the animal at your house.
7. You will bring the animal to the ABC and Rescue Centre for yearly free health check-ups that include vaccinations.
8. Should you experience any problems at any point in the life of the animal, you should never hesitate in contacting HAS.